Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Tacolicious: Festive Recipes for Tacos, Snacks, Cocktails, and More by Sara Deseran

I was so excited to get this book. I love Mexican food, in any form or fashion, but I am a huge fan of tacos. So I thought there would be nothing better than this book of recipes and I was completely right. There are so many recipes that I am super excited to try. It's very odd, but the one I am most excited to try is the "Pickled cauliflower, carrots, and jalapeño" (p. 42). 

Like I said, I know it's very odd that I'd want to try this one the most, but I love the relish that you get at a Mexican restaurant so I'm hoping this will be just as good.
Another reason I love this book is because of the layout. It's a super easy layout which makes it easier to find things. Also, the book is just very easy to read as well. There's a personal touch to the book as well. The last three recipes in the book are "mocktails" that the author's children love. This is going to end up being one of my favorite recipe books and I can't wait to have a huge party and as many of these recipes as I can.

I received this book from Blogging for Books for this review.

No comments:

Post a Comment