Monday, August 2, 2010

♥10 weeks 6 days♥

Alright so this is week 10 day 6, almost to the 11th week. Getting closer and closer to the 2nd trimester and I'm so excited. I've got my first appointment and ultrasound this week and I absolutely can't wait. So far this pregnancy has been really wonderful to me. I never really had a traditional bout of morning sickness, I only got nauseous a few times but I never vomited. Not to mention that I only really got nauseous when I ate onions, which I still try to avoid just in case. The needing to pee all the time is awful, it's about every 45 minutes to an hour and if it's this bad now I don't even want to think what it'll be like further down the road. I'm so excited about the ultrasound this week, I can't wait to see my little peanut for the first time, even if it is only the size of a prune :) I really can't wait until I'm far enough along to find out what I'm having so that I can say he or she or him or her instead of it. I also don't really have a preference right now either as long as the baby is healthy, healthy is all that matters to me.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Here are some 10 week 6 day pictures, please forgive me for being fat :)

The job hunt is going, I wish I could say that it was going well. I heard from AT&T, they sent me a run of the mill, non-personalized post card informing me that they were going to look at other candidates. They might as well have sent a piece of paper that said "YOU SUCK", because that's exactly what it felt like. Hopefully, I'll hear something about the other interview I did last week. I also have to go and take some tests for the state this week or next. Maybe I'll get a state job, that'd be nice. Actually, at this point anything would be nice...

'Til next time

No comments:

Post a Comment