Saturday, July 31, 2010

♥Pregnant♥

Yes, you read the title correctly, I am expecting a wonderful bundle of joy in around 7 months. The due date may change when I go to the doctor next week for my first appointment, but as of right now (from my calculations) my expected due date is February 21, 2011. I am so super excited, finding out that I'm finally going to be a mommy was the most wonderful day of my life. The only thing that I can think that is going to be more perfect is when I welcome my wonderful little peanut into the world. 


Photobucket


So, it's been quite awhile since I've posted something on here and I wish that I could say that I had a good reason, but I really don't. Life has been at the most mundane, nothing to greatly interesting has happening. I've decided though that because of the pregnancy thing that I'm going to have to put my GRE as well as graduate school off for some time. I wish that  I didn't have to, but I think it's going to be best especially with my peanut being due in February. 


I feel like my entire life has changed (and I guess it actually has) since I found out that I was pregnant. Everything in life seems so much more wonderful, but at the same time almost all I can do is worry. Worry about my peanut, worry about making sure that we get everything that peanut needs, worry about what kind of mother I'm going to be. I mean I've always been a worrier, but now it's gotten even worse. I've been worried about finding a job, which is coming along finally. I've had two interviews with different companies and am now waiting to hear something back. Both are great jobs with wonderful benefits, however I am hoping for one over the other because of the pregnancy thing. One of the jobs has a 5 week training program and if you are absent or tardy even once they will fire you on the spot and that just seems kind of dangerous being ♥pregnant♥ and all. So hopefully the job situation will be taken care of quickly.


On a different note, finally after 5 years of being together and 3 years of marriage I finally met most of my husband's family. My husband is lucky because his huge family has a reunion every year and this year we were actually able to go. Did I mention that I'm a worrier, because I am and everyday until the day we went and I finally met his family I worried about whether or not they would like me. First off, I'd like to say that his family is absolutely wonderful. They are so friendly and sweet and the most caring people of anyone new to the family that I have ever met. We had a wonderful day, well for at least as long as we were there because I started feeling nauseous which we later found out was because I was of course ♥pregnant♥! Anyway I had a great time and met some wonderful people that I can't wait to see again next year, so that I'm able to introduce them to my peanut.


Sunday is mine and Jeremy's 3rd wedding anniversary. It's so difficult to believe that we've been married for 3 years, but at the same time it doesn't feel like it's been 3 years. I never thought I would find a man that was a complete match for me and I did and I thank God for him every day. 

I'm going to try and blog at least once a week about mine and peanut's journey together, hopefully it actually happens. 


So as I'm about to finish this and probably go to sleep I'm going to leave with one final thing: baby names!!


So we've got names picked out for both a boy and a girl (I love both names so I'm sticking with them no matter what):


Girl: Alirece (Ali-reece) Desiree Makenzi
Boy: Kamren Blayne


'Til next time


♥Shanae♥

No comments:

Post a Comment