Saturday, May 15, 2010

Saturdays

Saturdays are absolutely days to love. They are a time to rest and relax and just spend time with those that you love and care about. I love Saturdays, however, they really are not great days for me to actually get a lot of things done. For instance, today I woke up and went and got Angel Food with my one and only and then we came back to the house. I put the food away and he cleaned the kitchen and then started lunch (the kitchen needs to be cleaned again). After lunch I got to spend time with my bestest (yes, I know bestest is not a word, but it is the best way to explain her) friend in the whole world. It is nice to have a friend where you do not have to worry about what you say. I sometimes have a condition called Foot in Mouth Syndrome and with her I don't have to worry about my syndrome. HaHa. 


On a kind of but not really related subject, actually it really is not related at all. Anyway. Last night I was working in my GRE study guide and low and behold I found out that I suck at analogies. That book has also made me realize that the somewhat large vocabulary that I thought I have, I really do not, which is upsetting. I have decided that I'm going to take my time through this study guide and do the practice tests and then possibly go through a different study guide. Hopefully, after all of this my scores on the practice tests will go up and I will feel like they are sufficient enough to go spend $150 on a test. 


In other news I love my new puppy named Luci. She is adorable, except she has a whining problem, but in trying to be fair what puppy does not whine a lot. Luci has a sister named Lola that I am watching for my bestest friend until her and her fiance move out of their apartment. Luci and Lola are so cute together, I think we need to find a photographer that takes pictures of animals and take Lola and Luci to get pictures made. HaHa, wouldn't that be fun?







No comments:

Post a Comment